Want More?


Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Exposing More Expensive Prisons! (Innercept and Judge Rotenberg Center)

I have started with a new page that will fully expose some of the most lucrative abusive facilities that are the poster child for corruption in their state. Some of which I have experienced myself. This will expose the worst of the worst from my list of Targeted Facilities.

To the Program Owners and Politicians invested:
Watch out you greedy supporters of eugenics because no amount of Cease and Desist Letters and Death Threats is going to shut me up. You're not gonna stop us. The two I have right now are Innercept and the Judge Rotenberg Center. Anyone must stay clear of these places because their true colors have been fully EXPOSED!

You can see a much longer list on Heal-Online's Program Watch List.


3 comments:

  1. Something i didn't know before, what's the difference between cheaper and expensive? I don't get it, they are in jails isn't it...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add all the ones I went to:
    Innercept
    Turning winds academy
    Discovery ranch
    Aspire wilderness
    Red cliff ascent
    Wilderness treatment center
    Key transitions
    In Balance Ranch

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were more I just don’t feel like typing 13 programs out

    ReplyDelete